In these article we will talk about who are the richest man in the world. although it is not an easy task to rank richest man in the world becouse net worth of persons or individual changes by time thats why it may differ time by time in these article we will see top 10 richest man in the world spite of these we will also talk about some other basic information about them such as their business and ammusing facts about them which you may find intresting so here we starts.
1] Jeff Bezos - richest man in the world
Net worth – 180.2 billion USD
Born – 12 January 1964
- In the list of top 10 richest man in the world Jeffrey Preston Bezos ranks no. 1 who is an American internet entrepreneur, industrialist, media proprietor, and investor. He is best known as the founder, CEO, and president of the multi-national technology company Amazon.
- Bezos also owns washington post which is an american daily newspaper published in washington dc. and blue origin which is an aerospace manufacturer and sub orbital spaceflight services company.
2] Bernard Arnault
Net worth – 111.10 billion USD
Born – 5 March 1949
- In the list of Top 10 richest man in the world bernard arnault ranks 2nd who is a French billionaire businessman and art collector. He is the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company. In April 2018, he became the richest person in fashion, topping Zara’s Amancio Ortega.
- Bernard Arnault oversees an empire of 70 brands including Louis Vuitton and Sephora.
3] Bill Gates
Net worth – 111.10 billion USD
Born – 28 October 1955
- in the list of top 10 richest man of the world bill gates ranks in 3rd position Bill Gatesan American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist. He is best known as the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation.
- With his wife melinda bill gates also owns Bill and melinda gets foundation which is based in washington it was launched in 2000 and foundation is reported to be the largest private foundation in the world, holding $46.8 billion in assets
4] Mark Zuckerberg
Net worth – 86.50 billion USD
Born – 14 May 1984
- in the list of richest man in the world Mark Zuckerberg ranks 4th who is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder.
- Zuckerberg started Facebook at Harvard in 2004 at the age of 19 for students to match names with photos of classmates today Facebook has become a go-to communications tool during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
5] Larry Ellison
Net worth – 73.20 billion USD
Born – 17 August 1944
- in the list of richest man in the world Larry Ellison ranks 5th who is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist who is a co-founder and the executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation.
- Larry Ellison cofounded software firm Oracle in 1977 He gave up the Oracle CEO role in 2014 but still serves as chairman of the board and chief technology officer.
- these is notable that In May 2016, Ellison pledged $200 million to the University of Southern California for a cancer treatment center.
6] Steve Ballmer
Net worth – 72.40 billion USD
Born – 24 March 1956
- in the list of richest man in the world Steve Ballmer ranks 6th who is an American businessman and investor who was the chief executive officer of Microsoft from January 13, 2000, to February 4, 2014, and is the current owner of the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association.
- Steve Ballmer is the high-wattage former CEO of Microsoft, who led the company from 2000 to 2014. He joined Microsoft in 1980 as employee No. 30 after dropping out of Stanford’s MBA program.
7] Mukesh Ambani
Net worth – 71.40 billion USD
Born – 19 April 1957
- in the list of top 10 richest man in the world mukesh ambani ranks 7th position who is an Indian billionaire business magnate, and the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s most valuable company by market value. He is currently the richest man in Asia with a net worth of approximately 72 billion USD.
- Reliance was founded by his late father Dhirubhai Ambani, a yarn trader, in 1966 as a small textile manufacturer.
- After his father’s death in 2002, Ambani and his younger sibling Anil divided up the family empire.
- In 2016, Reliance sparked a price war in India’s hyper-competitive telecom market with the launch of 4G phone service Jio.
- Jio has signed on more than 340 million customers by offering free domestic voice calls, dirt-cheap data services and virtually free smartphones.
8] Warren Buffett
Net worth – 70.90 billion USD
Born – 30 August 1930
- Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, business tycoon, and philanthropist, who is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of US$71.8 billion as of July 2020, making him the fourth-wealthiest person in the world.
- Known as the “Oracle of Omaha,” Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time.
- He’s promised to donate over 99% of his wealth. So far he has given more than $41 billion away.
- In 2010, he and Gates launched the Giving Pledge, asking billionaires to commit to donating half their wealth to charitable causes.
9] Larry Page
Net worth – 67.60 billion USD
Born – 26 March 1973
- Lawrence Edward Page is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. He is best known as one of the co-founders of Google along with Sergey Brin. Page was the chief executive officer of Alphabet Inc. until stepping down on December 3, 2019.
- He cofounded Google in 1998 with fellow Stanford Ph.D. student Sergey Brin.
- He is a founding investor in space exploration company Planetary Resources and is also funding “flying car” startups Kitty Hawk and Opener.
10] Sergey Brin
Net worth – 65.80 billion USD
Born – 21 August 1973
in the list of top 10 richest man in the world surgey is in 10th position. Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Brin was the president of Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc, until stepping down from the role on December 3, 2019.