In these article we will get some basic but important information about cgpsc 2020 examination. all the knowlegde and ssuggestions are provided after consulting experienced candidates. here we will know about cgpsc as an organisation ,some basic eligilibility criteria, exam pattern and most important suggested book list which will help you alot in order to prepar yourself for cgpsc 2020 examination.
- Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
- cgpsc is an prominent organization of chhattisgarh which conducts cgpsc state service exams every year for over 30 plus various posts including deputy collector, Dy. Superintendent of Police, State Accounts Service etc.
- If you are looking to be appear in cgpsc 2020 then here is the basic qualification
- Minimum educational qualification for cgpsc 2020-A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act. 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Age-A candidate must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 30 years as on 1st January of the year of issuance of the advertisement. Provided that for candidates domicile/permanent residents of State of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age shall be extended to 35 years.
Cgpsc 2020 prelims examination will consist of two papers at the same date.
first paper will be devided into two sections
PART- 1- General Studies
PART- 2- Genral knowlegde of chhattisgarh
second paper will be aptitude test
- (There shall be 50 Questions from Part-‘1’& Part-‘2’ each. Each Question will cary 2marks) 02 Marks will be awarded for each right answer and for each wrong answer 1/3 marks of marks of correct answer will be deducted.
- aptitude papers marking system will be also same but aptitude paper will be only qualifying paper it means you only have to get 33% marks for general category and for reserved category such as ST SC OBC it is 23% marks of total.
- Cgpsc helds state service exams every year. official notification about examination generally publishes in month of november to december every year whereas exam helds in the month of feburary every year. so as per previous trends we can expect that the cgpsc will publish official notification for Cgpsc 2020 in month of november to december. but another most important factor these year is corona virus so there is also a possibility that covid-19 may affect the timing of examination. so we will notify you about the official notification when it published by cgpsc we are providing you cgpsc official websites link so you can also visit the official website of cgpsc and check by yourself. here is the link below-http://psc.cg.gov.in/htm/Advertisement.htm
Syllebus for cgpsc 2020 prelims
- PART- T- General Studies: –
1. History of India and Indian National Movement.
2. Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
3. Constitution of India & Polity.
4. Indian Economy.
5. General Science &Techonlogy.
6. Indian Philosphy,Art, Litereture & Culture.
7. Current Affairs & Sports.
PART-2- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHHATTISGARH
1. History of Chhattisgarh & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
2. Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and
Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh.
3. Litrature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs,
Puzzle/riddle (unveil), Singing (wri) of Chhattisgarh.
4. Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayati raj of
7. Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy,Water and Mineral Resource of
8. Cwrent Arfairs of Chhattisgarh.
Question Paper 2
1. Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
2. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
3. Decision making and problemsolving
4. General mental ability
5. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude
etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data
sufficiency etc. (ClassX level)
6. Knowledge of Hindi Language (ClassXlevel).
7. Knowledge ofChhattisgarhi Language.
8. Knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi
Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only,
How to Prepare for cgpsc 2020
- if cgpsc is your dream and you really wants to prepare for cgpsc state service examination as well as other exams held by cgpsc and cgvyapam then you have to do hard work no doubt but in order to prepare for cgpsc from our experience we are providing you a list of some important books which will definieatly help you to crack the examination.
- here is the list of books and links from where you can buy these books from your home.
- indian polity 6th edition by m. laxmikanth- https://amzn.to/391wH9p
- Bharat ki Rajvyavastha (hindi) 6th edition by M.laxmikanth- https://amzn.to/2AXfphb
- indian economy 11th edition by Ramesh singh- https://amzn.to/3ftRfdd
- Bhartiya arthvyavastha by Ramesh singh- https://amzn.to/38ScWBa
- Bhartiya kala ewam sanskriti 3rd edition by nitin singhaniya-https://amzn.to/3j8KZdd
- Lok prashashan hindi by m. laxmikanth- https://amzn.to/2CzRYL4
- Essay by Nishant jain- https://amzn.to/3j3CKyH
- Bharat ka bhugol by Majid hussain- https://amzn.to/2DGiG5w
- Adhunik Bharat ka itihas by spectrum- https://amzn.to/2WgIv2z
- Bhugol by Mahesh barnwal- https://amzn.to/3fnIJMJ
- Geography by mahesh barnwal-https://amzn.to/3fuwf5R
- Indias ancient past by R.S. sharma- https://amzn.to/3gRwh8e